Wednesday, May 17, 2017

NBA Playoffs

  So far I think the NBA playoffs is something to watch because the games are good and intense. Since my favorite team is not in the playoffs anymore, I hope that the San Antonio Spurs go to the finals because they're a good team and because I don't like the Warriors. My favorite team is actually in the Easter Conference which is the Chicago Bulls. The Spurs though are in the Western Conference. All the players that are still in the playoffs are cognizant that this is really important and it can impact the NBA. I believe that the Spurs have a chance of beating the Cleveland Cavaliers if they make it to the finals. I honestly don't want to see the Golden State Warriors go against the Cavaliers again which is another reason why I want the Spurs to win. The Spurs is the team that should win the championship.

No comments:

Post a Comment